- Managing day to day operation of the port
- Strategic planning and management of port operation
- New business development to generate more business opportunity
- Strategic role in managing business relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Must understand the working flow of the port industry to be able to increase port productivity and revenue
- Able to manage the P&L account and managing financial risk and opportunity
- Preferably candidate from the port industry or at the minimum have extensive experience liaising with port people.
- Candidate must have strategic managerial experience in a complex environment in the current or previous job.
- Candidate with sound technical knowledge of the port equipment will have an added advantage but not necessary.
- Able to drive changes and lead people.