- Oversee the technical team which consists of Performance Marketers, Web Developers and Analysts.
- Responsibility to manage marketing spend and drive paid search across social networks, websites and search engines.
- Managing implementation initiatives to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Develop optimization strategies and account audit to maintain best practices in the team.
- Monitoring and reporting short and long-term customer trends from internal and market data.
- Driving SEO optimisation.
- Monitoring our clients’ websites.
- Working alongside the account managers to manage client expectations and growing accounts.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing online campaigns and performance marketing with
Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Experienced in managing complex campaigns, preferably with a wide experience of various industries.
- Proven achievements in delivering KPI growth and ROI.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven analytical abilities and comfortable with analysing data from different data sources like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Search Console etc. and capable of working with advanced data models on Excel/Google Sheets.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.