- To monitor plant daily processing & ensuring all processing lines are running on an optimal condition with minimal downtime.
- In charge of CAPEX projects, encompassing process design, equipment specification & sourcing, PFD & P&ID development.
- To manage process engineering CAPEX projects which includes feasibility study, cost estimates, lead time estimates & resource management (internal & external) with extensive collaboration with plant stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate CAPEX budget spending with spending forecast.
- To perform trial for NPI request, installation, commissioning, handovers & troubleshooting.
- Working closely with Reliability Team to improve Planned Maintenance in the processing & moulding lines.
- Involved in process development and process optimization.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree holder in Chemical, Mechanical, Food or Bioprocess Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years in Process Engineering role with proven experience in leading the Process Engineering portion of multiple projects in food or relevant industries.
- Good knowledge in PFD’s, P&ID and GMP.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, SAP, and CAD.
- Strong leadership, communication, and decision-making ability.
- Able to multitask and manage projects in timely manner.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Wiling to travel when necessary.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.