- To develop and optimize processes and package development from new product introduction to mass production transition phase.
- In charge of the qualification of NPI Packages build.
- To handle NPI Customer Samples and Engineering Samples build.
- To validate BOM and related documents for the transferred products and packages.
- To develop Process of Record (POR) and define process parameters.
- To optimize process variables, materials, tools, machines, and equipment.
- To propose cost reduction plans.
- To manage process deviations by conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions.
- Possesses Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering, preferably in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Have proven experience working in Semiconductor industry.
- Familiar with Assembly Package Technology Development.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in DOE and CPK analysis.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply online or send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org