- Supervise and manage daily operation of the refinery process to meet the productivity, quality and costs target expectation.
- Handle chemical process and other processess assigned by superior.
- Involved in other recovery process production, such as furnace smelting processes.
- Maintain production SOP, safety requirement and working place housekeeping.
- Prepare daily production plan and production control.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problem as and when needed
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy/ Minerals or any related discipline
- At least 3 year(s) of production experience in high-temperature furnace operations or non-ferrous metal smelting
- Prefer working experienced in steel or aluminium or mining or any heavy metal industry
- Able to use AutoCAD for 2D and 3D drawing
- Computer literate
- Full-Time position(s) available