Business Nature : Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company
Location : Senai, Johor
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production (filling & packing) in our factory
- Assess, analyze & evaluate current production methods and make recommendation for improvements, in Safety, Quality, Cost and Productivity
- Work with safety team to identify unsafe process and practices, and execute on making improvement on the condition
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers by performing engineering analysis to reduce the downtime, rework and rejection
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes
Practicing 5S all the time, determine which machines, tools, equipment, etc. will be used and where they will be stationed in the facility.
- Determine how many workers are needed to operate the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line technician & workers
- Improve & optimize speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality
- Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantee desired results
Inform, Remind, Train & Lead employees on proper methods in which to operate machinery
- Hire technicians to maintain equipment for maximum safety and efficiency, whenever needed
- Perform Root cause analysis, diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error, and troubleshoot problems, with proposal for preventive measure.
- Aid in budget preparation, monitor expenses and profitability from time to time.
- Communicate internally and externally to obtain materials and/or equipment needed
- Follow and adhere to all countries and company enforced safety rules and regulations
- Work with other departments to seek for better collaboration and increase the overall plant performance
Performs other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience in production/industrial engineering; managerial experience a plus
- Good knowledge in Mechnical and Electrical
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with different personality of people internally and externally
- Ability to effectively lead and direct employees
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
- Ability to maintain positive vendor and client relationships