- Plan and process one data code per day.
- Constantly improve operator skills in performing their operation.
- Ensure that all operations carried out are within the specifications written in the B.O.P.s.
- Be aware of any deviations that are in progress or are about to expire.
- Ensure that all reports/documents/DHRs/charts are reviewed daily and signed off.
- Train all line leaders reporting to you in their areas of responsibility.
- Ensure and improve communication with all levels in the company.
- Upkeep and maintain good housekeeping, ensure that all areas are properly identified and labelled.
- Upkeep and maintain Good Manufacturing Practices and Hazcom requirements.
- Play a pro-active role in the area of responsibility.
- Supervise people fairly in accordance with company policy.
- Fully comprehend the company's quality/business ethics policies and ensure that they are being practiced.
- Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree holder in Science
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Good in written and spoken English