- Develop method for quality inspection, documentations and procedures for In-Process and Outgoing Quality Inspection.
- Analyzing quality problems for continuous improvement projects.
- Coordinate 8D Report / CAPA and verify the effectiveness.
- Involve First Article run products to ensure FA meeting the customer's specifications.
- Work closely with manufacturing to improve quality issues.
- Assist in overall Quality Management System (QMS) development.
- Resolve customer quality issues and complaints using the quality improvement tools.
- Plan strategy and give solutions for continuous improvement.
- Arrange and give training to Technicians and Inspectors.
- Ad hoc assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in PCBA is a must.