- Maintain stable control of chemical manufacturing machine and instruments.
- Analyze quality problems for continuous improvement projects.
- Work closely with manufacturing to improve quality issues.
- Quality approval and evaluation of subcontractor.
- Establish corrective actions.
- Handle returned materials from customers.
- Follow up with customer requirement and revised to ensure customer satisfaction.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in PCBA is a must.