- Drive and build sales through planning of annual sales plan of assigned territories.
- Train and support distributors on product applications.
- Efficiently work with distributors and divisions to implement strategies on business expansion plans.
- Pursue sales leads, promotes products, conclude orders and arranges internal sales logistics.
- Monitor and keep abreast of ground market information of the business, market and competitive activities.
- Ensure delivery and up-to-date information of the market and its competitive activities to company’s business division and management.
- Ensure timely reporting of business activities and performance levels.
- Other duty assign
Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
At least 5 years of industrial sales experience. Experience deal with Oil& Gas/Semiconductor industry is preferred.
Strong communication skill and interpersonal skills.
Own car and must be willing to travel.