- Conduct technical / commercial discussions and propose effective solution.
- Prepare, submit and follow-up quotations and maintain good relationship with existing customers.
- Aggressively develop new customers and opportunities with pipeline in term of new segment and application.
- Reporting customer visit, potential and opportunities into CRM.
- Analyse competitor customers, activity and launch competitor attack.
- Reports technical information and data of success or failure cases, including product engineering (application) work.
- Conduct sales campaign for business expansion.
Actively support Balzers marketing projects (i.e. website, exhibitions) as defined in the MBO target settings.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering field
- At least two years working experience in Sales and / or specific field of metal machining or metal stamping or plastic processing.
- Pleasant personality with good communication skill
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Positive attitude and able to accept challenges.
- Ability to works well with people
- Class 3 driving licence
- Possess owned transport.