- To carry out area of responsibilities in sales and marketing.
- To foster and maintain good communication and relationship with suppliers, customers, stakeholders and forwarders
- To maintain existing pool of business including stock operation and establish chemical or industrial products trading business on domestic, export, import and offshore.
- To comply with Internal Regulations and Company Policies, and to observe submission of reports on a timely basis.
- To handle credit line matters.
- Possess at least a Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
- At least 5 years of working experience (export/off shore/import) in industrial products and/or chemical/plastic industries.
- Able to co-operate/negotiate with suppliers, customers and forwarders.
- Possess good knowledge in trading.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess great leadership skills, independent and self-motivated.