- Develop long-term and positive relationship with customers and key accounts.
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters, delivery and payment collection.
- Set sales goals, track progress and lead team to achieve individual KPI & team goals.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customer in a timely manner.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance & identify opportunity to growth.
- Sensitive to projects and competitor activities, align strategies to enhance market share.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechatronics Engineering or quivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience involved in corporate sales environment.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Sales / result oriented.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.