- Ensure Business Plan and sales target achievement.
- Carry out promotional activities, with result measurements.
- Regular communication and updates on stock orders, deliveries, invoicing and special requests.
- Credit & payment management, including credit checks, incoming payments, Days Sales Outstanding.
- Build up good relationship with retailers and promote Company's products.
- Work closely & provide training to retailers
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in Home Appliances industry or premium lifestyle services or Kitchen /Home design industry.
- Industry competition, built in kitchen designs and trends, replacement and market demands.
- Able to deal with trade and end-users especially for luxury consumers, act as a consultant to designers and architects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Own car.