- Meeting annual sales target and KPI.
- Generates more new account and sales related to the industry.
- Building strong rapport with customer and ensure good customer service by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Increase market share for the company.
- Conduct market research and investigation including defining opportunities and assess profitability of new product (size, line, application) requirement and opportunities.
- Management of distributor includes oversee order, sales, campaign efficiency and stock control.
- Involved in comprehensive sales activities, sales strategy and campaigns.
- Determining distributor sales expansion capability while ensuring they achieve monthly and yearly target.
- Monitoring, planning and replenishing of distributor stock to ensure sufficient supply to the market.
- Prepares timely reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and provide timely market feedback to Management.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and submit all related budget on timely basis.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Activities Report to Sales Manager.
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and ability to work independently in achieving sales targets.