- Responsible to market and sell the company's products to meet organizational objectives and sales target within an assigned territory.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and to coordinate with business development,
marketing and technical group to implement overall marketing and sales strategy and drive.
- To develop new accounts/distributor & servicing existing ones.
- Identifying, promoting and exploiting sales opportunities.
- Ability to coordinate internally and externally to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to Parker's solution.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activities on a solution basis.
- Ensure timeliness submission of weekly & monthly report
- Establishing sales projections.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical fields.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience in Automation, OEMs and after market.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Computer literate.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Travelling in the region may be required.
- Regular contact with distributor, customers and end users
- A pleasant personality with good communications skills.
- A good team player is a definite requirements.
- Independent, orgainzed and able to handle/work under pressure to meet deadline.