- To assist Assistant Project Manager in managing construction projects and in charge of full aspect of engineering and technical requirements.
- To responsible for the site measurement, valuation & assessment of the works and keep all the site records.
- To ensure all construction jobs are completed on time and to the specifications and required quality.
- To attend site meeting, prepare daily report, progress report and other necessary corresponding and paper documentation.
- To cross check the incoming drawings, documents for discrepancy, prepare project quality plan, work program, method statements, shop drawings and resolve all engineering and technical issues.
- To manage subcontractors and liaise with client/consultants, prepare inspection schedules, arrange for necessary inspection, complete the inspection checklists and ensure all works are carried as per drawings & specifications.
- To review site safety plan, carries out inspections during construction, documents findings and implements recommendation for improvement.
- To handle and resolve client’s complaints, and site logistic issues.
- To assist in the procurement process, helping to raise material requisition form, arrange for necessary resources and monitor material usage at site.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality management system in order to strengthen the company’s position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree,
- Diploma, Professional Certificate in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to liaise with sub-contractor, workers, consultants independently
- Able to lead and understand construction drawing
- Proficient in both written in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- Candidate with current or prior experience in infrastructure like roadworks, highway/expressway, bridge would be added advantage