- Overall management of design department of engineers and draughtspersons.
- Oversees and coordinates all the technical and design matters.
- Provide technical support and value engineering input to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Providing tutoring and technical advice to design staff.
- Liaise with clients, relevant professional parties and staff.
- Scheduling staff time and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Understands the abilities of the design staff and must be able to provide advice if technological issues arise.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Engineering consultancy or construction company preferably in the bridges work, MRT work and infrastructure projects.
- Fluent in design software with experience BIM (Tekla and Revit) and IBS.
- Knowledge in Precast concrete design will be an advantage.
- To work in KL but able to travel moderately