• Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
• Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
• Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent development or retention
• Design interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
• Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
· Bachelor degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
· Min 4-5 years of work related experience inclusively in Talent Acquisition.
· Able to work in a team and blend with multi-cultural environment
· Good communication skills