- Develop and debug test program and test hardware solutions for product development.
- Validate product performance against target specification.
- Manage and analyze detailed test reports based on finding.
- Require occasional travel oversea
- At least a BS degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Familiar with Semiconductor Analog/Digital, Mixed Signal & Power Management ATE domain.
- Strong knowledge on ATE tester platform.
- Knowledge in test development & understanding of the Circuit schematic.
- Exposure on debug of Mixed signal (ECU) and PMIC devices is an added advantage.