- Lead project communication with customer to validate test requirements.
- Develop test plan, tester hardware configurations, and tester software for high power.
- Familiar with semiconductor device such as MOSFET/IGBT/PIM.
- Implementation and commissioning of tester at customer sites.
- Research and development of future test capability and technology.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in EE.
- Min 5 years of working experience.
- Experience and knowledge in high power semiconductor.
- Experience in high power device ATE.
- Experience in programming C++/Labview.
- Good understanding of statistical methods for tester qualification.
- Ability to work independently and learn new knowledge.