- Business Nature: Precision Metal Stamping
- Location: Kulai, Johor
- Be responsible for tooling design, and provide the relevant technical supporting for the operation and quality depts.
- Ensure all the tooling design jobs be finished in time & efficiently. All the related documents are completed on time per system required.
- Evaluate customers’ requirements, prepare DFM and tool design, tool design checking
- Take care of and control all the drawings & the relevant documentations (i.e. tooling design evaluation, tooling design check list).
- Assist to settle all the tooling issues coming out from the stamping production processes timely.
- Provide the relevant technical support in tooling design aspect for pressing or stamping depts.
- Cooperate with quality dept to investigate any quality issues, taking the corrective & preventive actions where necessary and to handle the non-conforming products in the designing unit.
- Diploma, Bachelor degree and above in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years tooling design & tool maker experience
- Good knowledge of all kinds raw material on piercing, bending and forming
- Skillful with 3D software & Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) analysis software
- Have good communication and coordination skills.