- Responsible to deal with customers, provide technical information and advice, identify customers’ needs and technical problems.
- To raise job orders, check on progress of repair work and conduct final inspection before releasing cars to customers.
- To prepare estimation cost on repair work and plan manpower, ensure parts are correct & final billings correct.
- To ensure all payment made before releasing vehicle.
- To promote other services and parts package/campaign to achieve target set.
- Responsible for debtor's collection within 30 days credit terms.
To ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Responsbile for Customers follow up & after sales service within a week.
- Diploma/degree in automotive related disclipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Related working experience