- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
- Ensuring the development of systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery.
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes and creating strategies for service delivery improvement.
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment , training, and mentoring.
- Collaborating with technical design teams to set standards for software, hardware, and security.
- Enabling high-level performance benchmarks for access devices, such as PCs, laptops, and mobiles.
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of service delivery or project management experience, preferably in customer service/call centre environment.
- Experience in dealing with third party-provider services.
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills.