- To provide a single point of contact for users,
- Deals with management of both routine and non-routine incidents and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems
- Asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales.
- Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved
- Prefer graduates from Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, more is an added advantage. Entry level positions are available!
- Showcase good interpersonal skills for customer relations and keen with Technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Languages: English & Mandarin
- Must be flexible to work either 8am – 5pm OR 10am – 7pm, 5 days a week, rest day may fall on weekdays following schedule assigned.