- To enable the successful delivery of Service and Process Management processes by updating, maintaining and providing reports from Service Management tools and systems.
- Data Accuracy - enters data into databases according to the relevant process descriptions (i.e. asset management, change management).
- Reporting - collects and evaluates relevant reports and escalates non-conformance.
- Investigates and analyses data following alerts and complaints. Produces specific reports as required by management.
- Monitoring Service Delivery - Measures performance of service delivery against operational level agreement or service level agreement. Reports any divergence from acceptable plan and escalates to appropriate authority.
- Operational Support - May support process managers and service delivery managers with ad-hoc tasks, i.e. internal asset management, information distribution, special project preparation.
- Key Performance Indicators - Quality of data (in databases or reports), Productivity statistics, Customer satisfaction score.
- Quality of reports and work in relation to standards/Service Level Agreement, compliance and time
- Must have minimum Diploma with 2 years experience with quality control and service desk/call center environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail