- Manages resources and workload effectively (including performance reviews, personal development plans, and absence management).
- Owns and accepts personal responsibility for customer problems, champions customer issues to resolution, builds and enhance client strong relationships.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g., detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service delivery issues.
- Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known),
- Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g., on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem-solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
- Business Awareness knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
- Operational Support. May support process managers and service delivery managers with ad-hoc tasks, i.e., internal asset management, information distribution, special project preparation.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience, more is an added advantage. Showcase good interpersonal skills for customer relations.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in Service Management or v3 equivalent if any.
- Must be knowledgeable about service desk system and IT tools.
- Must have good judgment in handling serious customer problems.
- Must be flexible to work either 8am – 5pm OR 10am – 7pm, 5 days a week, rest day may fall on weekdays following schedule assigned.