- Provide technical support including installation, troubleshoot and maintenance for ceramic machine makers.
- Coordinating and/or provide training to customers.
- Identifies, diagnoses and reduce machines problem etc.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of hands on working experience in servicing & handling ceramic machines.
- Able to work indipendently under minimum supervision.
- Poccesses own transpotation.
Heavy travel is required.
- Must have knowledge and hands on experience in Sacmi (Klin, Press , Dryer), System ( rotocolor, Creadigit, Falcon, Easyline, Sizing, Tek-pile, LGV) , Technoferarri (Vivajet)