- In charge of Maintenance, Repair & Retrofitting Work for RTG (Rubber Tired Gantry crane) of QC (Quay Crane)
- Visit customer daily and service visit for routine checking to ensure the smooth operation of the equipment.
- Supervise on commissioning, installation work.
- Work closely with engineers, suppliers and contractors and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Direct report to Managing Director.
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of work experience in port industry.
- Good skill and knowledge on cranes.
- Posseses driving License and own transport
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project)
- Willing to work overtime and to be relocated depending on work progress