- Carry out production, service, repair, installation, FAT, field construction, plant & equipment commissioning, sca trials and inspection of customer's supplied product & equipment.
- Ability to maintain good project documentation and is familiar with ISO standard & documentation requirements such as Job Safety Analysis, Work Method Statement and Permit to Work Application requirements and procedures.
- Liaise with customer or contractor on the installation requirements such as hot work, welding, carpentry work and running of cabling.
- Inform Superior of additional requirements from customers.
Carry out receipt and inspection of customer supplied products and equipment.
- Ensure tasks are assigned met the acceptance criteria as per technical manual and customers' requirements.
- Provide inter-connection cabling diagram for equipment sold to customer as and when required.
- Assist in preparing the design, drawing and documentation for customer's technical requirement.
- Responsible for quipment ownership while in handling and usage of inspection, measuring and test quipment.
- Commissioning of equipment after installations.
- Identify and record quality issues related to products and services.
- Prepare service report after completed the assigned task.
- Work closely with contractor & sub-contractor as and when required by the customer project.
- To perform other ad-hoc task as and when required by the Service Manager.
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 1800:2007
- Degree / Diploma in Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in Marine Electroncis will be an advantage.
- Able to read & comprehend the technical documents, and work relatd documentations in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good analytical thinking and trouble-shooting skill.
- Knowledge in computers and electronics, communication system will be an advantage.
- Possess positive working attitude, proactive, responsible, resourceful and able to wrok independently.
- Good time management and is deadline driven.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to operates MS Office.