- Monitor and control the implementation of operation of medical imaging equipment services based on the contract agreement with the customer and complying with the standards and regulations set out by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Maintaining, supervising and managing on medical imaging equipment’s in Malaysia Government hospitals.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of Field Service Engineers engaged in Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM), breakdowns and other related duties.
- Observes and evaluates Field Service Engineers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service.
- Analyses operational issues such as long-time breakdown and customer satisfaction.
- To comply with company policies and follow the standard operating procedures (SOP) and work flow in relation to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- Monitor and maintains quality control of services provided by outside vendors.
- Running Systematic reports on all service delivery related processes.
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Electronic, Electronic Engineering or any related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing or supervising teams.
- At least 3 or more year working experience in these areas: General X-Ray, Mobile X-Ray, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and Ultra Sound Scanners.
- Ability to work independently and result oriented.
- Must be matured, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with all levels of management and operational employees.
- Technical/mechanical aptitude and the ability to read and understand service manuals, technical schematics.
- Experienced in maintenance management, computer reporting and documentation.
- Possess own transport and valid driven license and willing to travel as and when required.