- To assist Project Manager for full spectrum project related matters.
- Responsible for project matters. This will include but not limited to, quality and productivity management, checking of sub-contractor claims, site contractual matters, safety and health issues, site personnel, site progress vs. construction schedule, timely and accurate site reports.
- To liaise and follow up with clients, consultants, and suppliers of projects undertaken by the company.
- To prepare work program, schedule and plan for project’s resources, manage the allocation efficiently.
- To implement all aspects of construction activities undertaken from implementation to completion of projects including final accounts and constantly ensure project cost is kept within budget.
- To monitor sub-contractors’ performance, progress of works and claims.
- To attend site meeting with consultants and clients and organize internal meeting with subcontractor to resolve the technical and site logistic issues.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality system in order to strengthen the company’s position.
- Candidate must possess at east Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 8 years hands-on experience in Roads Work, Expressway, Highway and bridge.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Capable to working independently and handling correspondence work.
- Good construction knowledge and co-ordination skills with sub-contractor, consultants and clients.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule