- Lead the Supply Chain Team on the basis of the organization.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations Planning) and MPS (Master Production Schedule) of the plant.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and costs
Control all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally.
- Improve continuously all physical and information flows.
- Measure the supply chain performance through KPIs as following: Customer and Supplier Delivery performance, Throughput Time, Premium Freight, etc.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant.
- Set and validate together with the Plant Manager, the inventory target for the plant; meet the target, keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level.
- Ensure the reliability of the Information System and set the logistics parameters (planning, lead times, etc.)
- Be actively involved in the P1 and P0 projects.
- Improve continuously the supply chain expertise and knowledge of his/her department.
- Participate, support and sponsorise the Supply Chain Network Activities, deploy its strategies and tools.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Candidate with CPIM from APICS certification will be added advantages.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain Management is required.
- Experience in multinational organization with good knowledge in automotive industry is a must.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Possess own transport.