- Manage and enhance company social media presence across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and etc.
- Implement and measure social marketing campaigns on a daily basis across all relevant channels.
- Create and develop Client’s websites and social media applications with new features and functionalities.
- Supporting social media enquiries.
- Executing social media campaigns.
- Report on campaigns and augment based on analysis to ensure the most effective approach.
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms, latest trends, emerging technology.
- Ability to work independently and in a creative team environment.