- Leverage cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (applications and data technologies).
- Work on clients’ needs, such as customising solutions using software that fully integrates with the customer's existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints.
- Research, develop, document, and execute thorough technical test plans and protocols to ensure that architectural changes are working correctly.
- Collaborate closely with the product managers to translate business demands into the technical design within the tech team.
- To coach, mentor and train our engineers to level up the team and keep up with our evolving technologies.
- Possesses minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 6 years’ experience from an IT/Tech/Cloud or SaaS Solutions background and 3 years work experience designing, executing, and supporting IT/Tech/Cloud or SaaS solutions.
- Have a great understanding of cloud computing technologies with the latest best practices and trends.