- Programming and designing of software applications.
User requirement, technical specification and test documents preparation.
- Program and Functional Testing, System Testing and deployment of product within scheduled timeframe.
- Diagnosing issues perform bug fixes or software configuration related issues. Post implementation support activities.
- Collaborate with team members and vendors to fix and improve products
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma in Information Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- For senior at least 2 years Working experience in following programming language (at least one)
- Net ( C# / VB / ASP )
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills. Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
- Experience in SQL Database or Oracle Server platforms will be an added advantage
- Experience in Eclipse / Junit / Jmeter / Github / Gitlab and other Java tools will be an added advantage.