- Design and develop product software, APIs, user interface, tooling, automations, and monitoring services on a defined platform and continue to expand the software features and capabilities that are compel with market needs
- Develop new features and software integration using a wide variety of programming languages and technologies
- Able to work on the full stack – back end, server-side development as well as front end development
- Participate in Agile development process
- Familiar with the software development life cycle from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment
- Implement unit tests and automated regressions tests to ensure software quality
- Handle escalation from the support and consultancy teams as needed
- Bachelor/ Master/ PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics & Electrical /Telecommunications Engineering with strong software background.