- Supports retail site/fuel station construction and maintenance with a range of medium/high complexity sourcing, contracting and supplier performance management activities in Hindi language.
- Drive and manage various sourcing and contracting projects of high spend & complexity.
- Ensure that the business requirements are well-understood and properly covered in the sourcing process. Influence business demand where required and possible.
- Identify value levers and opportunities to maximise value in the marketplace.
- Contribute to the development of the respective category strategies from a sourcing team’s side.
- Develop Sourcing strategy, including options & scenarios in accordance with the respective Category strategy.
- Define approach to market and develop source selection criteria based on the business priorities and requirement.
- Manage and coordinate the supplier selection process to ensure the most ideal option is chosen.
- Manage the all relevant stakeholder and supplier interactions and relationship including senior levels throughout the sourcing project.
- Define negotiation strategy, negotiate and agree on relevant contract terms with suppliers.
- Define contracting strategy, develop and modify contract content based on templates and manage the approval process.
- Propose potential modifications/updates to the relevant contract templates based on category specific requirements.
- Generate reports (status, summary etc.) and analyse data depending on the project requirements.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience is required (preferably in business studies).
- Procurement related professional certification is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in end-to-end sourcing and contracting.
- Excellent written & oral communication skill in English and in Hindi is a must.
- At least 3 years of category specific experience is a must, covering retail site construction and maintenance (or similar e.g.: industrial facility management, building maintenance, construction).
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry and/or industrial environment is an advantage.
- Strategic thinking and ability to propose sourcing strategies.
- Experience working in an Ariba / Salesforce system environment is an advantage.