- Primary contact for internal and external customers regarding the issuance of customer invoices, debit and credit memos, cash application, account adjustments, follow-up on collection issues and dispute resolution on trade receivable accounts.
- Perform, Monitor, and Report Activities
- Create customer AR invoices, debit and credit memos as directed
- Reconcile and enter customer cash receipts based upon customer remittance instructions
- Monitor invoice out-put and mail manual invoices within assigned portfolio
- Monitor accounts receivable aging of assigned portfolio
- Participate in cash flow forecast
- Perform Month End Close and Controls
- Support monthly cash reconciliation
- Bachelors Degree Finance or Accounting or Business with accounting knowledge or related field of study
- At least 1 year experience in accounting/ finance or Credit/ Accounts Receivable. Fresh Graduate with Spanish Language are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish to support global.