Copywriter is responsible to produce and translate marketing and product UI content to engage current Spanish-LATAM clients and assist with the acquisition of new clients in the Spanish-LATAM market.
- Write original, engaging, error-free content that reflects the company’s voice, across several digital media platforms, including social media, landing pages, ad banners, email marketing, website, blogs.
- Translate/transcreate content from English to Spanish-LATAM as required from various departments.
- Review, proofread and approve final Spanish-LATAM content across all channels.
- Maintain and update Spanish-LATAM glossary and style guide with relevant keywords.
- Write copy for AB testing of Google ads, campaign landing pages, App store & Google Play pages for acquisition.
- Write and/or translate search engine optimized content for company website and marketing campaigns.
- Carry out quality testing on outsourced Spanish-LATAM content.
- Provide suggestions for culture adaptation for produced assets in the country or region
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, linguistics, or translation.
- At least 3 years of working experience in copywriting and/or translation or a related field is required.
- Previous experience with SEO tools and concepts.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish-LATAM (writing and speaking).
- Familiarity with CMS and CAT tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge of social media best practices.
- Experience in forex, fintech domain or related industries is an advantage.
- Able to deliver within tight deadlines, highly motivated and well organized.
- Creative, adaptable and has the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.