- Visit customers as necessary to resolve customer satisfaction issues arising from any quality problems and/or customers' perceptions about quality. Frequent travel to China is required.
- Perform fault isolation and defect analysis/ characterization on power IC’s to identify root causes of product failures in reliability test, production test, and/or power supply applications.
- Obtain failure analysis data and results from his/her counterparts in HQ failure analysis engineering groups and prepare failure analysis reports
- Provide comprehensive technical reports to requestors/customers on findings from product/power supply failure investigations.
- Advise internal and external customers regarding corrective actions based on the results of the analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline with 8 years’ experience.
- Must have direct experience in customer interface on resolution of customer quality problems.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience in Switch-mode Power Supply applications, and analog, and/or mixed signal integrated circuit devices.
- Experience in technical problem solving of switch mode power converters.
- Experience in failure analysis of power semiconductors, analog, and/or mixed signal IC devices.