- To provide supervisory role to inspectors/technicians on daily QA activities to support production and related departments.
- To liaise with peers, suppliers, and sub-contractors on resolution to quality issues and develop corrective actions as required.
- To coordinate with suppliers to understand their expectations and communicate it to internal departments.
- To monitor Supplier Complaints using report and advise Management of status.
- To develop AVL with Purchasing and Engineering & monitor subcon / supplier quality performance and work with them on improving it.
- To verify CAPA at supplier site.
- To conduct supplier audit and visits.
- To up-keep the Material Review Board (MRB) area through chairing of regular meetings.
- To ensure that quality records are updated and accurate.
- Involved in participation of continuous improvement projects.
- Possesses Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Quality Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience in quality management role.
- Exposure in Precision Parts manufacturing would be added advantage.
- Well versed in ISO 9001, knowledge in IATF 16949 / ISO 13485 would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Process Control Charts, Quality Tools, DOEs, Statistical Techniques, Metrology and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD & T).
- Strong communication skills for supplier management.
Interested candidates kindly apply online or email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org