- Check enquiries on inventories availability.
- Matching ASP price against PO issue price from Distributor.
- Check price of distributor’s orders on demand basis.
- Conduct random stock check on adhoc basic in 3rd party warehouse.
- Arrange and conduct annual physical stock count for external audit.
- Verify and resolve stock discrepancy found during random or annual stock count.
- Monitor and review 3rd party warehouse service provider in regards to inventory management and stock control.
- Prepare monthly actual purchase versus budget and update PSI actual stock.
- Prepare purchase order to vendor, PSI data for submission and monitor and update delivery schedule.
- Create supplier price list, vendor price list, and item master into SAP for new product.
- Prepare monthly sales report for accounts and management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Familiar with Import, Export and Custom Clearance process.
- Good in Forecast.