- Lead the Supply Chain Team on the basis of the Valeo 5 axes.
- Ensure the Supply Chain Interface between customers and suppliers.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP and MPS of the plant.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and
- Control all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally.
- Improve continuously all physical and information flows.
- Measure the supply chain performance through KPIs as following: Customer and Supplier Delivery performance, Throughput Time, Premium Freight, etc…
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant.
- Set and validate together with the Plant Manager, the inventory target for the plant; meet the target,
keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level.
- Ensure the reliability of the Information System and set the logistics parameters (planning, leadtimes,
- Be actively involved in the P1 and P0 projects.
- Improve continuously the supply chain expertise and knowledge of his/her department.
- Participate, support and sponsorise the Supply Chain Network Activities, deploy its strategies and tools.
- Apply the standard organization of Valeo Supply Chain.
- Degree in Engineering in any displine or equivalent.
- CPIM from APICS certification is added advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain Management with automotve industrial.
- Good knowledge in SAP.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.