- Analyze, test, and maintain software programs.
- Analyze business requirements to improve software systems.
- Design and develop program specifications based on the desired functionality.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Identify software problems, and work to improve software systems
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of .NET development experience
- Strong hands on experience with the Microsoft .NET framework (2.0, 3.0, 3.5)
- Experience with ASP.NET development.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with n-tiered enterprise software application design and development
- Experience in writing test cases and test scripts
- Ability to analyze and trouble shoot software issues
- Ability to work well independently or within a team, especially cross functional team
- Experience with SQL Server 2005
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills