- Provide integration support to the assigned campaigns.
Support on validation work (need to be skilled in data processing in Excel).
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support for our clients and partners, related to integration and operation of digital advertisement analysis tool on their web/app system.
- Ensure the endpoint security is in line with IT security policy.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution, in hand with our system teams in HQ and other countries' branches.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintains daily performance of computer and web systems.
- Walks customer through problem-solving process.
- Runs reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 or 4 years of experience in providing system or software integration.
- Responsible, strong problem-solving, multitask and teamplayer.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Willing to work on weekend or Public Holiday when necessary.
- Full-Time position.