- Overseeing bank reconciliation for APAC countries.
- Leading a team of 5 to 6 people.
- Prepare and review all necessary reports on a monthly basis and present it to management.
- Supervise month end close activities on timely basis.
- Support the team for month end report submissions on timely basis.
- Managing interco payment.
- Administrator of all bank related matters.
- Working closely with Cluster Treasury on all Treasury related matters.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably candidates with shared service background.
- Relevant experience in Cash Management or Accounts Payable.