- Report directly to the Engineering Manager and Senior Sales Technical Manager.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to evaluate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with supplier, customers, Sales Team and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Propose and implement creative, efficient solutions for machine vision problems.
- Perform technical performance benchmarking and analysis to support engineering decisions.
- Determine project specifications and project schedule by studying product requirements and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Assist in installation and running of product demonstrations, events and exhibition.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical sciences, IEEE or computer science.
Proficiency in C, C++, C#, Visual Basic .Net, Python, MATLAB.
Familiarity in OpenCV and Linux would be plus.
Demonstrated experience in 3D development, Computer Vision, Image Processing and Embedded Vision.
Demonstrated experience in developing software for computer vision, machine learning or computer graphics application.
Demonstrated Industrial experience in developing computer vision solution.
Demonstrated experience in working on imaging/camera systems.
Demonstrated experience with CPU/GPU programming.
Demonstrated experience in machine learning, deep learning, recommendation algorithm would be a plus.