- To lead injection molding and tool development projects.
- To coordinate international manufacturing transfer projects.
- To provide technical support and input during new product review.
- To support team in technical tooling specifications.
- To prepare and update periodical department reports (EPMS, Project Review, KPI).
- To ensure internal team documentation and presentation templates are updated.
- To prepare RFQ checklist on new RFQs and request for approval to start quotation process.
- To coordinate with Procurement and Technical team; ensuring final quotation is reviewed.
- Involved in part price calculation.
- To support on supplier and customer communications.
- To participate in early supplier involvement programs.
- To interface between Technical and Business Unit team.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree holder in Engineering, Project Management or equivalent
- Possess proven experiences in project management for injection molding products.
- Excellent Leadership and Coordination Skills.
- Strong Technical and Analytical Skills.
- Well versed in MS Excel and MS Project.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply online or send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org