- Provides technical service to customers for implementation of products, new product development, complaint resolution and existing product introduction.
- Provide technical product information, updates and technical training to customers & partners, work closely with the customers’ plants and act as an expert in the Latex segment in the Business Unit for APAC.
- Work closely with leading Latex companies to get approval of our products which aligns to the customers’ requirement.
- Responsible for Commercial market and customer analysis, analyzing market trends and identifying the business opportunities for growth and tracking key competitors.
- Maintains a wide network with external authorities, Research Institutes and Governmental organization.
- Involve in product development together with Sales and Application Technology.
- Promote the sales of RCH products for the Latex segment Support key accounts by the business unit.
- Promoting aggressively the segment & develop customer accounts in APAC together with the sub regional Sales Heads.
- Exploring new business opportunities through untapped markets in order to enhance the sales growth.
- Increase customers satisfaction index through timely support and service on pre & after sales issues such as right product offerings and attending to technical complaints and escalate to HQ for further action if necessary.
- Achieve the sales goals.
Degree in Polymer / Rubber Technology / Chemical related qualification or equivalent.
- Minumum 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Relevant experience in Latex compounding / Latex Dispersion industry is a must.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Strong regional sales track record.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willing to travel around APAC with a focus in Malaysia and Sri Lanka.